No Fear!

 



“Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the LORD.
Jeremiah 1:8
No Fear
God told Jeremiah that He had set him apart before he was born, that He had called him to speak to nations, and that he would be a prophet who would impact the culture. Jeremiah was a teenager and felt unqualified, but God told him He would give him the words to speak. Wherever Jeremiah went, God’s hand of favor would be on him. After God spoke all these incredible promises to him, He finished by saying, “Don’t be afraid of the people.” God knew that people wouldn’t understand Jeremiah, that people were not going to like the words of warning he was going to speak to them, that friends might walk away. God was saying, “Don’t let the opinions of others hold you back. Don’t let what they think or say keep you from fulfilling your purpose.”

God is saying the same message to us: “Don’t fear the people. If they don’t approve you, that’s not going to stop your purpose.” What will stop you is if you let their opinion become more important than what God put in your heart.
A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You that You have given me everything I need to fulfill my purpose just as You did for Jeremiah. Thank You that I am enough because You made me just as I am, and I have Your approval. I declare that I will not be afraid if others don’t approve me or even oppose me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!

The Roots of Hope!