Experiencing God’s Favor!

 


        Experiencing God’s Favor

For the one who finds me has found life and received favor from the Lord.  (Proverbs 8:35)

I find this verse highly motivating. This verse makes me want to know God; value his Word; practice the principles of Soak, Sow, and Flow; be transformed, and capture the vision God has for me.

The psalmist writes, “For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light” (Psalm 36:9). I want to experience the life the Holy Spirit can and will impart to me as I practice the principles of Soak, Sow, and Flow. I also want to place myself in a position, subject to God’s sovereignty, to experience his favor on my life.

Ephesians 5:14 says, “Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.” When Christ shines on our lives, things happen.

When we bring our lives in harmony with God’s will, we receive his favor. “For they did not conquerthe land by their swords, and they did not prevail by their strength, but rather by your power, strength, and good favor” (Psalm 44:3). God’s favor is indispensable for living a successful Christian life.

However, we sometimes make the same mistake that Jonah noted: “Those who worshipworthless idolsforfeit the mercy that could be theirs” (Jonah 2:8). It is easy to let other things come between us and God. But it is important to remember that nothing is worth forfeiting the favor of God. We find our life in our relationship with God!

Today, ask yourself:In what ways am I growing in my relationship with God?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!

The Roots of Hope!