God is Real to Those Who Cultivate a Relationship With Him!

 


God is Real to Those Who Cultivate a Relationship With Him

Memorize and Meditate

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act. He will bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday.” (Psalm 37:5–6)

Soak your Heart

This verse and a multitude of other verses in the Bible assure us that God is at work in the lives of his children. God is relevant. God is real to those who cultivate their relationship with him through Jesus Christ.

If we commit our daily routine and mission work to him, and trust him to fulfill what he says, we can expect God to act in us and in our circumstances. He will bring forth the Christ in us, and we can expect him to grant success in our mission.

Sow to the Spirit

A verse like this is what I like to call a “button pusher.”  It makes me want to try it. When I talk with God, I tell him I am committing my way to him, and that I trust him to fulfill whatever role he has in mind for accomplishing his purposes.

I recite and pray this verse to him to remind myself that God will be active in my life, and I am trusting in him with a great sense of expectation.

Flow with the Spirit

I know that only the Spirit can reveal the reality of these Bible truths. Only the Spirit can impart inner strength to my mortal body as I acknowledge to the Father that I am looking to him for guidance.

Practice

Look for the finger of God working in your life and circumstances. Commit your way to him, trusting that he will act in his way and time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!

The Roots of Hope!