Glorious Things!

 



Give us gladness in proportion to our former misery! Replace the evil years with good. Let us see your miracles again; let our children see glorious things.
(Psalm 90:15–16)
Glorious Things
Psalm 90 is a prayer of Moses. Perhaps you can identify with his request in today’s Scripture. He was saying, “God, I’m having a tough time. I’ve had some bad breaks, but I’m asking for Your restored blessing.” When you face difficulties, do as Moses did and pray, “God, strengthen me again, heal me again, and show me Your favor again.”

Your situation may not look good. You may be facing something at your business, in a relationship, or have a health issue that you don’t think could ever work out. But God didn’t bring you this far to leave you. He can turn things around, bring a breakthrough, restore your health and happiness, and cause your business to take off. Rise up in faith and say, “God, I’m not going to give up. I’m believing to see glorious things, miracles again, the dream come to pass, the problem resolved. I know that You always finish what You start.”
A Prayer For Today
“Father, thank You for being the God of miracles who does glorious things. Thank You for the assurance that the work You’ve started to do in my life will be brought to completion. I declare that I will not give up my trust in what You can do. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

The Roots of Hope!

The Source of Son Power!