The Power of the Cross!


The Power of the Cross

“You once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience.” (Ephesians 2:2)

In the flesh, everyone is following the course of this world that is being led by the prince of the power of the air, Satan, who works in the sons of disobedience. Without Son Power we end up being led by this spirit that follows the course of this world.

The power of the cross enables us to break free from our disobedience. Without Christ washing away our sins by his own blood, we have no salvation.

Without the death and resurrection of Jesus, we cannot experience freedom. He restores our relationship with God and gives us access to Son Power for everyday living.

The power of the cross helps us to overcome the “joy busters” that attempt to rob us of our peace and contentment in times of instability. When we face unsettling problems, we hold on to the power given to us through Christ’s death and resurrection.

Talk to God

Lord, help me to overcome the “joy busters” that attempt to rob me of the joy of my salvation. I know you can fill me with your redemptive joy and peace by the power of the Holy Spirit. Fill me with joy even in times of turmoil. Help me to keep my eyes on you and not my circumstances or the confusion of the world. Amen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!

The Roots of Hope!