"With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall." (Psalm 18:29)


"With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall."
(Psalm 18:29, NIV)


Jump Over that Wall!
The great heroes of the Bible impress us with their strength, their confidence and the depth of their faith. And as God's Word tells us, you can do the same great things they did because you have the same God in you! King David was supremely confident in God—firm in the knowledge that God would give him the strength to overcome his obstacles. God can cause you to go over them, around them, or even through them, but God will get you to where you’re supposed to be. Philippians 4:13 says you can have strength "for all things" through the power of Christ in your heart. We hope this will encourage you to take a stand for God. Don't ever think that God did great things only for people in the days of the Bible. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. Call on Him, and you'll see Him come through and do what only He can do!
A Prayer for Today
"God, thank You for the invincible and unexplainable power which You have placed within me through Christ. My deepest desire today is to be confident in Your power. In Jesus' Name. Amen."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!

The Roots of Hope!