Chain Breaker!

 



“Should not this woman, a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has kept bound for eighteen long years, be set free on the Sabbath day from what bound her?”
Luke 13:16, NIV
Chain Breaker
The woman in today’s Scripture had been bent over and unable to stand up straight for eighteen years. Jesus said to her, “Woman, you are set free from your infirmity.” Then He touched and healed her. Notice that the sickness came from the enemy. The good news is that Jesus came to free you from whatever has bound you. The Scripture says Jesus came to destroy the works of the enemy—sickness, addiction, depression.

God was showing us that no matter how long you’ve been dealing with an illness, your time is coming. The Lord your healer has not forgotten about you. He has seen the pain, the heartache, the lonely nights. The medical experts may run out of options, but God does not run out of options. It’s not going to be natural; it’s going to be supernatural. It’s going to defy the odds. Now stay in an attitude of faith: “I am a child of God. I believe that Jesus is breaking every chain that is holding me back and healing is flowing through my body right now. I’m getting healthier, stronger, more energetic.”
A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You that I can know You as my savior, as my provider, as my healer, and as my chain breaker of any infirmity. Thank You that my chains are gone and I’ve been set free. I believe that every force that has been holding me back has been broken. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give Cheerfully!

PRAY!

Listen Up!