Highest Praise!

 



Let the high praises of God be in their mouth.
Psalm 149:6
Highest Praise
Too often instead of taking our praise to God, we’re taking our problems to Him. “God, I’ve had this addiction for twenty-seven years. I don’t think I’ll ever break it.” “God, these children are getting on my nerves. You’d better keep me sane.” “God, I’m working two jobs and still don’t have enough. I don’t understand it.” It’s easy to turn prayer into a complaining session, but remember, God already knows your needs. You don’t have to tell God everything that’s wrong, what you don’t like, and how long it’s been that way.

It’s much better to take your praise to God rather than your problems. Your financial situation may not look good, but turn it around. “Lord, thank You that You are supplying all my needs. Thank You that You are Jehovah Jireh, the Lord my Provider.” You may not feel well, but instead of complaining, say, “Lord, thank You that I’m getting healthier, stronger, better every day.” Your child is off course. “Lord, thank You that my child will fulfill his destiny.” Praise gets God’s attention, not complaining.
A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You that You are the Most High God who reigns over every problem that I face. Thank You that You know the details of every situation I am struggling with. I’m going to give You my highest praise and stay in peace, knowing it’s all in Your hands. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay in Balance!

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!