Saved to Do Good Works!
Saved to Do Good Works
Good works do not save us. I want to be very clear about this.
However, we are saved to do the good works he has appointed for us to do.
He has set us free from the power of self and sin so we can do the work he has prepared us to do.
Here are two key steps a wise person can take:
- Make sure you have established a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Take steps to become a converterlator, investing your time, talent, and treasure to convert the perishable things in this world into the imperishable values that will last for all of eternity.
As you commit to doing these steps, your life’s work will echo into eternity.
Today, ask yourself:
Am I eternally minded? Am I conducting my life in such a way that it will echo into eternity?

Amen
ReplyDelete