The Awesomeness of God’s Works!


The Awesomeness of God’s Works

O Lord, how great are Your works! Your thoughts are very deep.” (Psalm 92:5)

Throughout Scripture, the works of God are declared AWESOME. Sonpower enables us to experience the great working of God in our everyday living. The finger of God touches every activity in the life of the believer who is submissive to his will.

The Hebrew people experienced this for themselves. “For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, nor did their own arm save them; but it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, because You favored them.” (Psalm 44:3)

He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel.” (Psalm 103:7)

Who knows what God may be willing to do through the righteous person who lives in conformance with his will? When God shines with favor on a person’s life, he can do more than we can ask, think or imagine. Success in living is in the hand of God to give!

“For I am the Lord, I do not change; therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.” (Malachi 3:6)

Directing our hearts into the love of God, and the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, is a command that will enable us to have communion with the Holy Spirit. This is key. The thoughts of the Lord are very deep.

Only the Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. Unless he reveals them to us, we will never see or understand them.

Maybe God has something special for us today!

Talk to God

Oh, God, I rejoice that my whole life is sourced in you! I seek your face. I seek your favor. My relationship with you is more precious than anything else. My life is in your hands, and I want a life that is favored by you for the purpose of glorifying you while I am in this world. Help me finish the work you have given me to do.

I am looking to you, Father, to do the following in my life: “…Make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.” (Hebrews 13:21)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!

The Roots of Hope!