Weave a Pattern of Gratitude!


Weave a Pattern of Gratitude

Whoever offers praise glorifies Me; and to him who orders his conduct aright I will show the salvation of God.” (Psalm 50:23)
Isn’t it nice when people express gratitude to you and perhaps, even praise you for something you have done for them? Gratitude and praise strengthen our relationships.
In the same way, our relationship with God is strengthened as we express our gratitude and praise to him.
I am working at weaving a pattern of expressing gratitude and praise to God throughout all areas of my life. Even when things aren’t going right, I look for something in my daily experience to thank God for.
I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving.” (Psalm 69:30)
If you have not been practicing praise and gratitude, why not start now, and see what happens?
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.” (Romans 12:1)
There it is. God is looking for our “reasonable service.” I believe this includes a heart of gratitude, and living in conformance with his will.

Today, ask yourself:

Am I weaving a pattern of gratitude in my life to God, and expressing it to him throughout my day?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!

The Roots of Hope!