See, I Am Doing a New Thing!

See, I Am Doing a New Thing

See, I Am Doing a New Thing | KingdomNomics.com

Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” (Isaiah 43:18–19)
A friend of mine has stated that things come to pass, but not to stay. God is always moving and creating. We definitely live in a world of change!
We are counseled not to dwell in the past. We are to put God in remembrance. I call this the “God Factor.” God is always doing something new – giving us new opportunities, opening doors, closing doors, and intervening in our circumstances.
The question is: Will we recognize and take proper advantage of these “new things [that] spring forth?”
This passage also reflects another great truth. We serve the God of provision. He makes the road in the wilderness for us to follow, and he provides the rivers in the desert to give us drink or to meet our needs along the way. For me, one of the most stimulating principles in Scripture is knowing that God is working in my life and circumstances.

Talk to God

Thank you, Lord, for bringing new opportunities into my life so I can serve you in the newness of the Spirit. Help me not to dwell on the past, but to press forward to do the new things you want me to in my life. Help me to recognize them as you make them available to me. Maybe today you have something new for me to do.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!

The Roots of Hope!