From the Back to the Front!

 



But Israel reached out his right hand and put it on Ephraim’s head, though he was the younger, and crossing his arms, he put his left hand on Manasseh’s head, even though Manasseh was the firstborn.
Genesis 48:14
From the Back to the Front
When Israel blessed the sons of Joseph, he purposefully crossed his hands and gave Ephraim the firstborn blessing. The tradition was that the right hand always gave the greatest blessing to the firstborn son. Israel was saying, “Ephraim may have been in the back and is not next in line, but I’m shifting him to a new position. I’m taking him from the back to the front. I will give him what he doesn’t deserve.”

That’s the way our God is. He has shifts in your future that will put you in positions you didn’t earn and didn’t qualify for. You may not have the seniority, but God will cross His hands and say, “I’m moving you from the back to the front, from not being qualified to suddenly being qualified, from being looked down on or disrespected to being honored and seen with influence and credibility.” This shift will put you at a place where you look back and say, “God, You amaze me with Your goodness.” Start expecting unprecedented favor, believing for God to do something new in your life.
A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You that there are new levels of my destiny to which You are taking me that come from Your goodness and love. I expect to see Your hand of unprecedented favor working in ways exceedingly abundantly above and beyond my greatest dreams. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay in Balance!

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!