The Answer is on the Way!

 



And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.
1 John 5:15
The Answer Is on the Way
When you pray, you can know that you have your requests. When you believe and receive your healing, or the promotion, or the freedom, things begin to happen in the unseen realm. But if the answer is always in your future, you haven’t received it in your spirit. What God is going to bring to pass is not what you ask for, but what you believe you receive when you pray. Are you receiving when you’re believing? Do you know that you have your request? It’s not just, “God, I’m asking You to help me break this addiction.” That’s good, but by itself it’s not enough. Follow it up with: “Lord, I receive my freedom. Thank You that I am free from this addiction now—not that I’m going to be free one day. No, I have my request now.” When you prayed, you not only believed it, but you received it. Now change your report from “I’m hoping to” to “It’s already done.” It’s just a matter of time before what happened in the unseen realm shows up in the natural realm.
A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You for the privilege of coming to You, the Creator of the universe, and being able to know that I have the requests I have asked of You. Thank You that I can believe and receive now. I believe and declare that the answer is on the way. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

The Roots of Hope!

The Source of Son Power!