Weave a Pattern of Gratitude to God!

 

Weave a Pattern of Gratitude to God

Whoever offers praise glorifies Me; and to him who orders his conduct aright I will show the salvation of God.” (Psalm 50:23)

When someone thanks you for what you’ve done, it’s a nice feeling. Expressions of gratitude strengthen our relationships.

The same is true with our relationship with God; praising God and expressing gratitude enhances our relationship with Him.

Throughout all the areas of my life, I am working at weaving a pattern of expressing gratitude to God. I praise him for allowing me to experience the beauty of his creation. Even when things aren’t going as I’d want them to, I always look for a way to thank God.

I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving.” (Psalm 69:30)

If you haven’t developed a habit of praising God, why not start now, and see what happens?

In conjunction with praising God, we must conduct ourselves properly under the umbrella of his will.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.” (Romans 12:1)

There it is. God is looking for our “reasonable service.”  I believe this includes a heart of gratitude, and a life that conforms with his will.

Today, ask yourself:

Am I weaving a pattern of gratitude to God?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!

The Roots of Hope!