Be the Nest You Can Be!

 



Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.
Galatians 1:10
Be the Best You Can Be
it’s easy for us to go into the proving mode, trying to outperform someone else, feeling less-than because you’re not like that person. All that’s going to do is wear you out and take your joy. You’re trying to prove something that you don’t have to prove. You’ve entered a race that you’re not competing in. Walk in your anointing. You already have God’s approval; you just need to walk in it. When God made you, He threw away the mold. He stepped back and said, “Look, another masterpiece.” You don’t have to keep up with other people. If you’re getting your value out of how you measure up to your peers, you’re going to live in this proving mode of working harder, trying to impress, and that’s a never-ending cycle. Get off that treadmill. You don’t have to be more popular than your friend, more athletic than your brother, or more successful than your cousin. That’s not your race. You’re not competing with them; you’re competing with yourself. Be the best you that you can be.
A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You that I can come to You for all the approval and love that I need to live securely. Thank You that You call me a masterpiece and that I have no reason to prove my worth to anyone. I’m going to be the best I can be by Your grace. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!

The Roots of Hope!