Our Source of Help!

 


                  Our Source of Help

I constantly trust in the Lord; because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. So my heart rejoices and I am happy; my life is safe. (Psalm 16:8–9)

The psalmist made it his life habit to trust the Lord.

When we face problems, we often focus on the problem. However, focusing on the problem can sap our energy and often leads us down the path to disappointment, discouragement, and depression.

When we focus on Son Power, our problem becomes a means through which our relationship with God is strengthened.

The psalmist also said, “For with you [God] is the fountain of life; in your light we see light” (Psalm 36:9). God’s light makes all of our problems look different. We see his power his strength, his provision, and his glory.

Strength, joy, and help flow from the Holy Spirit. If we focus on a problem, it can consume our life. When we look to the Lord, we learn that everything is sourced in him, and that he is our sufficiency to live the victorious life in Christ.

“Thanks be to God who always leads us in triumphal processionin Christand who makes knownthrough us the fragrance that consists of the knowledge of him in every place” (2 Corinthians 2:14).

Today, ask yourself:

Do I tend to focus on my problem’s or God’s strength from the Holy Spirit? How can I begin to develop a first response to God and his work in my life?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!

The Roots of Hope!