God’s Word Works!

 


God’s Word Works!

Memorize and Meditate

And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as a human word, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is indeed at work in you who believe.” (1 Thessalonians 2:13)

Soak your Heart

If we are to taste the goodness of God’s Word, we first have to receive it, accept it, and implant it in the depths of our heart.

We cannot read the Word of God the same way we read other books. God’s Word is living and powerful, and it will work in the life of the believer who views it as such.

It works like a powerful medicine when it is properly ingested. We trust that it will prosper in us and accomplish the purpose for which it was sent.

Sow to the Spirit

As you talk to God, put this verse in your own words. Tell God you believe what it says, and that you look forward to it working in you and through you.

View it as a powerful medicine that will work as you memorize and meditate on it. Believe it will transform you as you reflect on it and begin to practice what it says for you to do.

Pray, “Lord, your Word is so precious to me, for through it you reveal your will for me and my life. Show me how to put your Word into practice.”

Flow with the Spirit

Now, Lord, as I go forth today, help me to be sensitive to your Word working in me, transforming me, and perfecting me into what you want me to be. I live under the power and direction of your Holy Spirit.

Practice

Trust in the Word of God as you understand it. Rest in the knowledge that, as you allow the Word to do its work, God is working in you.

Rest in the Spirit, knowing he is working. Moving. Creating. Your circumstances are molding you and making you into an ever more effective instrument of God.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!

The Roots of Hope!