By Invitation Only!

 






“When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.”
Isaiah 43:2
By Invitation Only
When you face adversity, is your typical prayer, “God, get me out of this”? There’s nothing wrong with that prayer, but before you get out, you have to invite God in. Sometimes the miracle is in what God wants to do in the situation. Why don’t you start praying, “God, come into this hospital room, come into this troubled relationship, come into this anxiety”? More powerful than God bringing you out is when He comes in and gives you favor despite who’s trying to push you down. He comes in and gives you strength you can’t explain. He comes in and gives you the grace to outlast the challenge.

In today’s Scripture, God says that although adversities are going to come, He will be with you in them. Are you trying to get out of the fire God is going to take you through? Are you fighting the fire, wondering why it happened? Everything will change if you start inviting God in. He promised He’ll be with you; maybe He’s just waiting for your invitation.
A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You for Your promise to be with me through life’s fires. I know that You’re here with me now, and I invite You into every challenging situation in my life. Help me to grow through it, to increase my faith, to let my character come up higher. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!

The Roots of Hope!