Be Filled with Good Things!

 



He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!
(Psalm 103:5)
Be Filled with Good Things
The reason some people aren’t young and strong in their spirit and vibrant and passionate about life is that there’s no room for God to fill them with good things. All the space is taken up with negatives. Worry will make you weak. Living stressed out will make you old and take your passion. Being bitter, angry, and resentful will shorten your life.

Is God trying to fill you with joy, confidence, and creativity, but there’s no room? If you empty out the negative, God will have room to fill your life with good things. Instead of hanging on to bitterness after someone does you wrong, say, “God, I forgive them. I let it go.” You didn’t just forgive; you made room for God to give you beauty for ashes. When you empty out worry, you’ll have peace in the midst of the storm. Empty out discouragement, and He’ll fill you with joy. He’ll fill you with good things.
A Prayer For Today
“Father, thank You for the promise that You fill my life with good things. I choose to empty out the worry so You can fill me with peace, to empty out the discouragement so You can fill me with joy. I believe that You will keep me young and strong in spirit. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!

The Roots of Hope!