The Son Power Dynamic!


The Son Power Dynamic

“Since the world began, no ear has heard and no eye has seen a God like you, who works for those who wait for him!” (Isaiah 64:4)

The Son Power dynamic is God at work in us and in our circumstances.

The key ingredient is for us to wait and trust in him. We have learned that God’s desire for us is to not trust in ourselves, but to trust in him and his plans for us.

Consider all the ways that God works on our behalf.

Psalm 38:2 tells us, “The LORD says, ‘I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you’”.

Psalm 16:7 says, “I will bless the LORD who guides me” .

Psalm 32:7 proclaims, “For you are my hiding place; you protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory” .

Ephesians 1:13–14 declares, “You were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our inheritance” .

Paul wrote to the Corinthians, “These things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God” (1 Corinthians 2:10.

Jesus said that the Holy Spirit’s job is to “convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment” (John 16:8.

God closes and opens our doors of opportunity. He can convert trouble into hope. Son Power is at work in the life of the believer who is waiting for and trusting in God.

The questions for you are:

  • Do you truly believe that God is intimately involved in your life?
  • Are you willing to wait for him?

Talk to God

Thank you, Father, for reminding me of all the ways that Son Power is at work in me and in my circumstances. Help me to see you in all of my circumstances. Help me to embrace what it is you are trying to teach me and to trust that you are always working out everything in my life for good. Amen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!

The Roots of Hope!