Are You The Owner?!

Are You The Owner?

My son, give me your heart and let your eyes delight in my ways.” (Proverbs 23:26)
Q: “What is the process of withdrawing money from the bank of mammon and depositing it in the bank of heaven?”
Withdrawing funds from the bank of mammon and depositing them in the bank of heaven is basically an attitude. Our attitude toward ourselves and everything we have changes as we cultivate our relationship with Jesus Christ.
Who owns us? Who owns what we have in our possession?
Kingdom of God thinkers come to the realization that we are stewards of the time, talent, and resources God has entrusted to us. God is the owner. He bought us with the precious shed blood of his Son.
The first Kingdom of God Applied devotional cites Proverbs – My son, give me your heart. If God has our heart, he has everything related to us including the money entrusted to us. Every good and perfect gift comes from heaven. Everything, including every breath and heartbeat, is sourced in God.
Thus, by an act of our will, we choose to withdraw funds from the bank of mammon and deposit them in the bank of heaven.

Today, ask yourself:

Have I decided who owns what I possess? In which bank are my “funds” deposited?

Prayer:

Lord, I am yours. What I have, Lord, is yours. Take me: my time, talent, and resources. Exponentially multiply them for the advancement of your kingdom.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Water it Down!

Experience SON POWER!

The Roots of Hope!